- M Kilicarslan, JY Zheng, Detecting walking pedestrians from leg motion in driving video, IEEE 17th International Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), 2014, 1-6.
- K Yang, C Liu, JY Zheng, L Christopher, Y Chen, Bicyclist detection in large scale naturalistic driving video, 2014 IEEE 17th International Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), 1-6
- S Wang, S Luo, Y Huang, JY Zheng, P Dai, Q Han, Railroad online: acquiring and visualizing route panoramas of rail scenes, The Visual Computer 30 (9), 1045-1057
- S Bagheri, JY Zheng, Temporal Mapping of Surveillance Video, 22nd International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), 2014, 4128-4133.
- S Bagheri, JY Zheng, Localized temporal profile of surveillance video, 2014 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), 1-6
- M Kilicarslan, JY Zheng, Visualizing driving video in temporal profile, IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium Proceedings, 2014, 1263-1269
- D Gong, JY Zheng, A Maximum Correlation Feature Descriptor for Heterogeneous Face Recognition, 2nd IAPR Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR), 2013, 135-139
- S Wang, S Luo, Y Huang, JY Zheng, P Dai, Q Han, Rendering Railway Scenes in Cyberspace Based on Route Panoramas, 2013 International Conference on Cyberworlds (CW), 12-19.
- S Wang, JY Zheng, S Luo, X Luo, Y Huang, D Gao, Route panorama acquisition and rendering for high-speed railway monitoring, IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), 2013, 1-6
- RE Gamage, A Joshi, JY Zheng, M Tuceryan, A high resolution 3D tire and footprint impression acquisition for forensics applications, IEEE Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), 2013, 317-322
- RE Gamage, A Joshi, JY Zheng, M Tuceryan, A 3D Impression Acquisition System for Forensic Applications, Advances in Depth Image Analysis and Applications, 9-20.
- Mehmet Kilicarslan, Jiang Yu Zheng, Modeling Potential Dangers in Car Video for Collision Alarming, IEEE International Conference on Vehicle Electronics and safety 2012, 1-6
- Mehmet Kilicarslan, Jiang Yu Zheng, Towards Collision Alarming based on Visual Motion. IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems 2012: 1-6
- H. Cai, J. Y. Zheng, Automatic Heterogeneous Video Summarization in Temporal Profile, International Conference on Pattern Recognition 2012.
- H. Cai, J. Y. Zheng, Video Anatomy: Cutting Video Volume for Profile, ACM Conference on Multimedia 2011.
- Amirali Jazayeri, Hongyuan Cai, Jiang Yu Zheng, Mihran Tuceryan: Vehicle Detection and Tracking in Car Video Based on Motion Model. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems 12(2): 583-595 (2011) 10.1109/Tits.2011.2113340
- Jiang Yu Zheng, Hongyuan Cai, Karthir Prabhakar, PROFILING VIDEO TO VISUAL TRACK FOR PREVIEW, IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Exposition 2011.
- V. Chouvatut, S. Madarasmi, and M. Tuceryan, "3D Face and Motion from Feature Points Using Adaptive Constrained Minima," IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics Communications and Computer Sciences, vol. E94a, pp. 2207-2219, Nov 2011. DOI: 10.1587/transfun.E94.A.2207
- V. Chouvatut, S. Madarasmi, and M. Tuceryan, "3D face and motion estimation from sparse points using adaptive bracketed minimization," Multimedia Tools and Applications, pp. 1-21, 2011. DOI: 10.1007/s11042-011-0925-8
- M. Tuceryan, F. Li, H. L. Blitzer, E. T. Parks, and J. A. Platt, "A framework for estimating probability of a match in forensic bite mark identification," J Forensic Sci, vol. 56 Suppl 1, pp. S83-9, Jan 2011. DOI: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01571.x
- Ryan Rybarczyk, Rajeev Raje, Mihran Tuceryan, "Enhancing a Distributed Tracking System," Proceedings of 3rd International Joint Conference on Information and Communication Technology (IJcICT- 2011), 7 pages, Mumbai, India, 2011.
- A.W. Irvine, S. Chatzis, and G. Tsechpenakis, "Which Brainstem Cells Generate the Respiration Cycles?," Int'l Symposium on Biomedical Imaging: from Nano to Macro (ISBI), Rotterdam, Netherlands, April 2010.
- H. Layman, X. Li, E. Nagar, A. Azar, S.M. Pham, G. Tsechpenakis, and F.M. Andreopoulos, "Synergistic angiogenic effect of co-delivering FGF-2 and G-CSF from fibrin scaffolds and bone marrow transplantation in critical limb ischemia," Tissue Engineering, in press.
- S. Chatzis, and G. Tsechpenakis, "The Infinite Hidden Markov Random Field Model," IEEE Trans on Neural Networks, 21(6), pp. 1004-1014, 2010.
- Y. Kado, B. Zhang, J. Y. Zheng, Media distribution via 2D communication sheet, ACM International Conference on Multimedia 2010.
- H. Cai, J. Y. Zheng, Digesting omni-video along route for navigation, ACM International Conference on Multimedia 2010
- A. Jazayeri, H. Cai, M. Tuceryan, J. Y. Zheng, Smart Video in Police Car, ACM International Conference on Multimedia 2010. 10.1145/1873951.1874084
- H. Cai, J. Y. Zheng, H. Tanaka, Acquiring Shaking Free Route Panorama by Stationary Blurring, IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, 2010, Hong Kong.
- A. Jazayeri, H. Cai, J. Y. Zheng, M. Tuceryan, Motion based Vehicle identification in car video, IEEE Conference on Intelligent Vehicles, San Diego, 1-7, 2010. 10.1109/IVS.2010.5548082
- Youiti Kado, Bing Zhang, Jiang Yu Zheng, "Digital scope on 2D communication sheet for media interaction" IEEE Int. Conf. Multimedia and Exposition 2010, 1-6.
- Jianbing Shen, Hanqiu Sun, Jiaya Jia, Hanli Zhao, Xiaogang Jin, Shiaofen Fang: A unified framework for designing textures using energy optimization. Pattern Recognition 43(2): 457-469 (2010)
- V. Chouvatut, S. Madarasmi, and M. Tuceryan, "3D Reconstruction and Camera Pose from Video Sequence Using Multi-dimensional Descent," in Information Systems, Technology and Management. vol. 54, S. K. Prasad, H. M. Vin, S. Sahni, M. P. Jaiswal, and B. Thipakorn, Eds., ed: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2010, pp. 282-292. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-12035-0_28
- Jiang Yu Zheng, Bing Zhang, Hongyuan Cai: "Pervasive Scene Map on Wireless Devices for City Navigation." NBiS 2009: 75-82
- Jiang Yu Zheng: Scene map on wireless mobile platform. ACM SAC 2009: 217-218
- Hongyuan Cai, Jiang Yu Zheng, “Key views for visualizing large spaces” Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, Vol. 20, pp. 420-427, 2009.
- Adebayo Olowoyeye, Mihran Tuceryan, Shiaofen Fang, “Medical Volume Segmentation using Bank of Gabor Filters,” in Proceedings of the 24th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC), Honolulu, Hawaii, pp. 826-830, March 2009.
- Glenn Flora, Mihran Tuceryan, Herb Blitzer, “Forensic Bite Mark Identification Using Image Processing Methods,” in Proceedings of the 24th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC), pp. 903-907, Honolulu, Hawaii, March 2009.
- Amirali Jazayeri, Hongyuan Cai, Jiang Yu Zheng, Mihran Tuceryan, Herbert Blitzer, “An Intelligent Video System for Vehicle Localization and Tracking in Police Cars,” in Proceedings of the 24th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC), pp. 939-940, Honolulu, Hawaii, March 2009. (Poster paper)
- Mihran Tuceryan, Herb Blitzer, Fang Li, Edwin T. Parks, Jeffrey A. Platt, and Glenn Flora, “Use of 3-D Imaging and Mathematics in Assigning the Probability of a Match Between a Dental Model and a Bite Mark,” in Proceedings of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, Denver, Colorado, Feb 2009. (Abstract)
- J. Y. Zheng, Y. Bhupalam, H. Tanaka,Understanding Vehicle Motion via Spatial Integration, 19th ICPR, 2008.
- J. Y. Zheng, X. Wang, Streaming Route Panorama for Seamless City Indexing and Guidance, International Journal of Computers and Applications, 2008.
- H. Cai, J. Y. Zheng, Locating Key Views for Image Indexing of Spaces, ACM Int. Conf. on Multimedia Indexing and Retrieval, 2008.
- J. Y. Zheng, M. Shi, Scanning Depth of Route Panorama based on Stationary blur, International Journal of Computer Vision, Vol. 78, no. 2-3, 169-186, 2008
- Kai Wang, Yan Sui, X. Zou, A. Durresi, Shiaofen Fang: Pervasive and Trustworthy Healthcare. AINA Workshops 2008: 750-755
- D. Liao, Shiaofen Fang: A Volumetric Framework for the Modeling and Rendering of Dynamic and Heterogeneous Scenes. GMP 2008: 585-591
- D. S. Greer, M. Tuceryan (2008). “Image Retrieval and Classification Using Associative Reciprocal-image Attractors.” IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, pp. 713-716, San Diego, CA, Oct, 2008.
- Girish G. Joshi, Rajeev R. Raje, Mihran Tuceryan (2008), “Designing and Experimenting with a Distributed Tracking System,” in 14th Intl Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems, pp. 64-71, Melbourne, Australia, Dec 2008.
- J. Y. Zheng, M. Shi, Depth from stationary blur with adaptive filtering, 8th Asian Conference on Computer Vision, Tokyo, 2007.
- J. Y. Zheng, S. Sinha, Line cameras for monitoring and surveillance sensor networks, ACM Conf. Multimedia 07, Augsburg, Germany, 2007.
- G. Flora, J. Y. Zheng, Adjusting route panoramas with condensed image slices, ACM Conf. Multimedia 07, Augsburg, Germany, 2007.
- J. Y. Zheng, X. Wang, View planning and acquisition for cityscape archiving and navigation, 8th Asian Conf.on Computer Vision, Tokyo, 2007.
- A. Leykin and M. Tuceryan (2007). Detecting Shopper Groups in Video Sequences, in CD-ROM Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal based Surveillance, London, UK, September 2007.
- Q. You, S. Fang, P. Ebright: Visualizing Unstructured Text Sequences Using Iterative Visual Clustering. VISUAL 2007: 275-284
- J. Y. Zheng, M. Shi, Removing temporal stationary blur in route panorama, 18th ICPR, Vol. 3, 709-713, 2006.(pdf)
- J. Y. Zheng, Y. Zhou, P. Mili, Scanning Scene Tunnel for City Traversing, IEEE Transaction on Visualization and Computer Graphics, Vol. 12, no. 2, 155-167, 2006.
- J. Y. Zheng, Enhance visualization in GIS with route panoramas, Journal of Remote Sensing, Vol. 10, No. 3, 397-408, 2006.
- J. Y. Zheng, S. Li, Employing a fish-eye camera in scanning scene tunnel, 7th Asian Conference on Computer Vision, Vol. 1, 509-518, 2006. (pdf)
- J. Fang, S. Fang, J. Huang, et al, "Digital Geometry Image Analysis for Medical Diagnosis", Proc. ACM Symposium on Applied Computing 2006, pp. 216-220, Dijon, France.
- S. Fang and M. Adada, "Multi-Scale Iso-surface Extraction for Volume Visualization", International Journal of Images and Graphics, Special Issue on Biomedical VR, Vol. 6, No.2, 173-186, 2006.
- S. Fang and M. Lwin, "Visualization of Unstructured Text Sequences of Nursing Narratives", ACM Symposium on Applied Computing 2006, pp. 239-243, Dijon, France.
- S. Fang and P. Gupta, "Boundary Surface Extraction and Rendering for Volume Datasets", ACM Symposium on Applied Computing 2006, pp. 1355-1359, Dijon, France.
- J. Y. Zheng, M. Shi, Mapping Cityscapes into Cyberspace for Visualization, Journal of Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds, Vol. 16, No.2, 97-107, 2005.
- M. Shi, J. Y. Zheng, A slit acquiring depth of route panorama based on stationary blur, IEEE Conf. Compute Vision and Pattern Recognition, Vol. 1, 1047-1054, 2005.(pdf)
- J. Y. Zheng, X. Wang, Pervasive Views: Area exploration and guidance using extended image media, ACM Conf. Multimedia05, 986-995, 2005. (pdf)
- A. Leykin and M. Tuceryan "A Vision System for Automated Customer Tracking for Marketing Analysis: Low Level Feature Extraction." In Proc. of the International Workshop on Human Activity Recognition and Modelling, pp. 1-7, Oxford, UK, September 2005. (Abstract)
- A. Jain, J. Huang, S. Fang, "Gender Identification using Frontal Images", Proc. IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME 2005), July, 2005, pp. 1082-1085, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- S. Fang and P. Gupta, "Zero-Crossing Isosurface in Volume Datasets", Proc. IEEE EMBC'05, pp. 5108-5111, 2005.
- A. Jain, J. Huang and S. Fang, "Using Facial Images to Diagnose Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS)", Proc. IEEE International Conf. on Information Technology: Coding and Computing (ITCC), 2005. pp.66-71.
- J. Y. Zheng, Stabilizing Route Panoramas, 17th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, 348-351, UK, 2004
- J. Y. Zheng, Y. Zhou, M. Shi, Scanning and rendering scene tunnel for virtual city traversing, ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology 2004 (VRST04), pp. 106-113, 2004.
- J. Y. Zheng, Y. Zhou, M. Shi, Scene tunnels for seamless virtual tour, 12th ACM international conference on Multimedia, pp. 448-451, 2004.
- J. Y. Zheng, X. Wang, M. Shi, Streaming route panoramas for large area visualization, IEEE 6th International Symposium on Multimedia Software Engineering, pp.248-255, 2004.
- X. Wang, J. Y. Zheng, M. Shi, Seamless visual guidance of virtual and real trips, International conference on Cyberworlds 2004, pp. 30-37, 2004.
- J. Y. Zheng, X. Wang, M. Shi, Culture Cross Roads, A virtual town built from distributed route panoramas, International Conference on Cyberworlds 2004, pp. 121-126, 2004.
- J. Y. Zheng, Y. Zhou, X. Wang, M. Shi, From route panorama to virtual city, 10th International Conference on Virtual System and Multimedia, pp. 1058-1067, 2004.
- M. Shi, J. Y. Zheng, M. Kato, 3D Street model generation from route panoramas for culture heritage, 10th International Conference on Virtual System and Multimedia, pp. 644-653, 2004.
- A. Leykin, F.Cutzu and M.Tuceryan "Using Multiple Views To Resolve Human Body Tracking Ambiguities." in Proc. of British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC 2004), pp. 217-226, Sept 7-9, 2004, London, UK. (Abstract)
- A. Leykin and M. Tuceryan "Automatic determination of text readability over textured backgrounds for augmented reality systems" in Proc. of the IEEE and ACM International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR 2004), pp. 224-230, Nov 2-5, 2004, Washington, DC.
- A. Leykin and M. Tuceryan, "Determining text readability over textured backgrounds in augmented reality systems," in Proceedings of the ACM SIGGRAPH International Conference on Virtual-Reality Continuum and its Applications in Industry (VRCAI 2004), pp. 436-439, Singapore, June 16-18, 2004.
- S. Fang and M. Adada, “Multi-scale iso-surface extraction from Volume Datasets”, to Appear in Proc. ACM SIGGRAPH International Conference on Virtual-Reality Continuum and its Applications in Industry (VRCAI2004), June 2004, pp. 390-394
- J. Y. Zheng, Digital Route Panorama, IEEE Multimedia, Vol. 10, No. 3, July-Sept. pp. 57-68, 2003.
- M. Shi, J. Y. Zheng, Resolution Analysis of Route Panorama, IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, Vol. 2, 311-314, 2003.
- J. Y. Zheng, M. Shi, M. Kato, Route Panoramas for City Navigation, Proceeding of ACM Multimedia 03, 2003.
- J. Y. Zheng, M. Shi, Mapping Cityscapes to Cyber Space, International Conference on CyberWorld03, 2003.
- S. Fang, H.Zhou, M. Palakal, and S. Tennant, "Haptic Interaction for Virtual Museum", Proc. 9th International Conference on Virtual Systems and Multimedia, Montreal, 96-103, 2003.
- H. Wang, S. Mukhopadhyay and S. Fang, "Feature Decomposition Architectures for Neural Networks: Algorithms, Error Bounds, and Applications", International Journal of Neural Systems 12(1): 69-81, 2002.
- D. Liao and S. Fang, "Fast Volumetric CSG Modeling Using Standard Graphics System", To appear: Proc. 7th ACM Symposium on Solid Modeling and Applications, pp. 204-211, Saarbrucken, Germany, June 2002.
- J. Clendenon, C. Phillips, R. Sandoval, S. Fang, K. Dunn, "Voxx - An Inexpensive, Near Real-Time Visualization System for Biological Microscopy", American Journal of Physiology - Cell Physiology, 282 (1), C213-C218, January 2002.
- M. Boyles and S. Fang, "3DIVE: An Immersive Environment for Interactive Volume Data Exploration", , Journal of Computer Science and Technology (JCST), 18(1), 2003, 41-47. (also in 7th International Conference on CAD/Graphics, 573-580, Kunming, China, August, 2001).
- C. L. Phillips, L. J. Arend, A. J. Filson, D. J. Kojetin, J. L. Clendenon, S. Fang, and K. W. Dunn, "Three-Dimensional Imaging of Embryonic Mouse Kidney by Two-Photon Microscopy", American Journal of Pathology 2001 158: 49-55.
- S. Fang, "Three-Dimensional Microscopy Visualization", American Biotechnology Laboratory, invited article, April 2001.